Saturday 5 April 2014

Leave A Feedback

Leave A Feed Back

You can write a feedback form by outlining your feelings about a service that you were given. You need to point out the satisfaction that you gained and what you feel can be done to make the services better. Your feedback can be in the form of numerical scores or words. 

your feedback email: superactiontale@gmail.com

 

Written by

I'm Padmanabha.I'm Gamer and blogger. I like to make a lot of jokes.but I'm bit a moody type. I am a bit angry person so i will suddenly become angry. So if you talk with me next time be carefull!!!.....Haaa....haaa..... Oh Yes Almost Forgot To Tell You This Blog Was Made For My Audience That Is YOU.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2013. All rights resevered. Share on

Call of Duty Black Ops 15th Prestige Google+