Saturday 12 April 2014

The Internet Age

The Internet Age


Despite the fact that most of us had never heard of the internet before 1990s, it 

was first conceived decades earlier.Similarly, and surprisingly, the first 

cellular mobile phones were around in 1970---the year before the first e-mail 

was sent. In Fact, many other products such as personal computers and laptops

were developed long before their launch as consumer products.and in an era of

permanently manned space stations, the things yet to come are the most

 exciting prospect of all.


See The Number Of Internet Users World Wide:



(The Topic For This Month Is Internet Age)

Please Do Not Copy These Info To Your Website Or blog or anything But You Can Share This Website with your Friends.


Written by

I'm Padmanabha.I'm Gamer and blogger. I like to make a lot of jokes.but I'm bit a moody type. I am a bit angry person so i will suddenly become angry. So if you talk with me next time be carefull!!!.....Haaa....haaa..... Oh Yes Almost Forgot To Tell You This Blog Was Made For My Audience That Is YOU.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2013. All rights resevered. Share on

Call of Duty Black Ops 15th Prestige Google+